Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mike-


Tomorrow is Mike's Birthday and I wanted to say, Happy Birthday to the love of my life. We celebrated his birthday yesterday since there was a ton of stuff going on today and tomorrow as well. I get to celebrate with him all by myself tomorrow night and I am looking forward to that!

Mike, when I think about how blessed I am to have you in my life I think about all the decisions that had to go right in order for us to meet. I'm glad everything did and the rest is history. I hope we get to spend a zillion more birthday's together. You are my best friend, the love of my life and the best father in the world.

Happy Birthday Darlin`

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaah, that is so sweet! I LOVE the pictures too! You need to send me those. Actually I should just come get them with the others! Should have done that tonight!

Katrina said...

Many Happy Returns! I think that means that when this event comes around again, it's supposed to be Happy each time. :D

pop said...

Happy Birthday Mike. Sorry we missed the actual day, but I hope that it was wonderful and that all the days of this next year are also. You are a blessing in our lives also. We wish that we were closer and could see you and your family more regularly. Hoping that we can see you in August.

Love, Marcia Newell